A Yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups Recipe
What happens when you combine peanut butter and jelly with chocolate? These melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups!
This recipe was inspired by a Your Super customer who put a delicious twist on our original Peanut Butter Cups. (When we saw it, we were peanut butter and jealous!) Just one bite into this decadent, ooey-gooey treat and you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it!
Not only is this peanut butter and jelly cup recipe the perfect remedy for your sweet tooth, but they’re packed with nutrient-rich superfoods, too!
This recipe features two of our favorite mix combinations: Magic Mushroom Mix and Forever Beautiful Mix. Made with organic cacao, our healthy alternative to chocolate will instantly boost your mood! (Not to mention it contains more nutrients than regular store-bought chocolate bars!)
Instead of using store bought jam, which is loaded with sugar and high fructose corn syrup, we whipped up our own 4-ingredient jam made with our Forever Beautiful mix. This mix includes skin nourishing antioxidants and vitamin C, which means it’s great for your immune system!
These peanut butter and jelly cups are kid-approved and a great way to sneak in some nutrients into their diet! (And totally fun to make with your little ones!)
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY CUPS
MAKES 6 CUPS | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
FOREVER BEAUTIFUL JAM
- 3 tsp Forever Beautiful Mix
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 6 tbsp Magic Mushroom Mix
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut or almond butter
- Sea salt
- To make the Forever Beautiful Jam, use a fork and mash the raspberries in a small bowl.
- Add the Forever Beautiful Mix, chia seeds and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to make the cups, line a muffin tin with 6 liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Magic Mushroom Mix, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture into the muffin liners and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add a spoonful of peanut butter to the center of each cup, then top with a spoonful of Forever Beautiful jam.
- Spoon in the remaining chocolate mixture and garnish with sea salt.
- Freeze for 1 hour before serving.
Tip: Leftover jam? Use it on toast or to make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches!