What’s one thing you look for in a lunch? Something healthy? Filling? Easy on your stomach? Lucky for you this recipe has all of that, and some!
Every ingredient in this veggie rice bowl is healthy, vegan, and low-fodmap – meaning easy on your digestive system. And thanks to our Super Green Mix, you’ll get your daily supply of nutrient-rich greens.
Our Super Green Mix contains 6 powerful superfoods rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A, K, C, calcium, potassium, folate and iron. Together they can help reduce toxins and improve your immune system. (Bonus: one serving contains one handful of greens.)
To top it all off, this veggie rice bowl recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes (if your rice is already cooked) and can easily be doubled and prepped ahead of time for your weekly lunches.
EASY VEGGIE RICE BOWL RECIPE
Serves 1 | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 1 tsp Super Green Mix
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 red bell pepper, diced
• 1 carrot, shredded
• 1 cup of cooked brown rice
• 1/2 cup broccoli
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Optional: top off with some nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor!
- Melt the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, and broccoli to the pan, and stir-fry at medium/high heat for 10 minutes, or until soft. (Tip: Add a splash of water to steam broccoli.) Season with salt and pepper.
- Take off heat and mix in the Super Green Mix.
- Add cooked brown rice to the bowl and top with sautéed veggies.
- Serve and enjoy!